Pre School resumes on Monday, January 25th.
Here are some good tips for starting the new year:
- Label EVERYTHING! Socks and shoes included.
- Please don’t bring toys. However, a comforter for rest time is fine.
- NO drink bottles until Term 4. There are bubblers for water always available and milk at lunch time.
- Hats and sunscreen are essential, and dress to be sun safe. NO thongs please.
- Check pigeon holes for important notes and information daily.
- A healthy lunch box! Fresh is best, and remember a piece of fruit to share.
- Always sign IN and OUT everyday, with the actual time.
Looking forward to a great year with your little ones.
The Staff at St Marks.